Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Super short..with pictures‏

Elder York at Torres del Paine National Park, Chile.
Elder York at Torres del Paine National Park, Chile.
Elder York at Torres del Paine National Park, Chile.
Look I have 20 minutes to write the family and President because yesterday we went to Torres del Paine. We got to go and see the 8th wonder of the world and it was amazing. We spent 16 hours touring the park and it was incredible. 

I have a transfer to La Union. Which is super close to Osorno where our mission home and the office is. I will be opening a new sector with the missionary named Elder Costa and he is from Brazil. President said that we will enjoy it but he is excited for us to go and do it. I am beyond excited to go and do this. It is going to be one of the funnest and hardest things I am going to have to do. 

That´s all. I am well, happy and will write you all next week. Sorry it is so short but I have to do it. 

Elder York

No comments:

Post a Comment