Monday, March 10, 2014

Many "Holas" from Punta Arenas

We have been having a great time here in Punta Arenas. I am going to make this email short and sweet but this week we have had storm warnings and the winds and rain have been fun. We always something to entertain us. 

We are finally starting to see miracles in our ward as they are stepping up and taking the load of the missionary work. I am definitely grateful and it has been just the greatest thing ever to see the members love the work as much as I do. We are going to most likely be having a baptism this month! Ariel and Leslie are trying and we are so close with them.

Yesterday someone said we are starting winter and I guess I must have looked so shocked because they looked at me and said it in English, I can't believe that I haven't had a summer in about a little more than two years. I've been cold and wet for two years and still have a year left haha. Well I wouldn't do it if I didn't love it.

I love all of you and pray for you daily. I will send pictures next week and tell more of my miracles. As for now we are at the end of our P day so I gotta go!

Elder York

No comments:

Post a Comment