Monday, February 17, 2014

M. Russell Ballard - One of the 12 Apostles of the Lord

Elder Fereira, Ronald Rasband, Walter F. Gonzalez and President Rappleye

Yes we had a visit here to our mission from That wonderful man. He is such an inspired person. I got to see it by video transmission and be able to hear him speak in english. He had a translator who translated into spanish but I was just so fascinated at hearing a member of the 12 Apostles here in my mission. He told us we need to talk to more people and to have fun. I felt the spirit so strong when he made some promises that I know will come to pass here. He shared one scripture that he said applies to us. Doctrine and Covenants 88:27.
"I the Lord will hasten my work in my time." The Lord wants us to work harder than ever now.

My new companion´s name is Elder Johnson and he is from Sandy Utah. He is the youngest in his family. He is new in the mission still and only has 3 transfers here. This is his second sector here in Punta Arenas. 

All I have to say is to share my testimony. I am so astounded by the conference that we had that I can´t even think about anything else so sorry for being short but this is all I can think.

I know that this is the one and true Gospel of Jesus Christ. The reason that Christ came here to this earth was to establish the perfect Church that would allow us to receive all of the blessings from God. Without this organization God could not communicate these blessings to us, his spiritual children. I am a representative of this organization and doing all that I can to bring these blessings to this earth and to all of my FAMILY and FRIENDS. I love this work with all of my heart and I know that it is the one and true Gospel here on this earth. This organization represents the Church of Jesus Christ, even the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. 

Either the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true, or it is not. We all must find out for ourselves and kneel and ask God in the name of Christ. I promise that if we act with faith, willing to act on the answer that we receive, we will receive an answer directly from our Eternal Father, not from Joseph Smith, not from Elder York but from our one and only God and Heavenly Father. I testify that God lives. He truly did appear to Joseph Smith to restore his church back on earth. 

Ask and it shall be given unto thee, knock and it shall be opened unto thee, seek and ye shall find. That promise and scripture applies even to this day because God talked to, talks to, and will always communicate his will through his Prophets and the Prophets will never be led in the wrong direction. 

I love all of you and share this, my humble testimony that you may know that I love My Heavenly Father and that I am willing to give my all to serve him. Even my life. I will do whatever thing my Father in Heaven asks of me and he asks me to share my testimony. I share all of this in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Master, Amen. 

Elder Alex York

No comments:

Post a Comment