Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas, New Years and Transfers?

Punta Arenas Zone - Elder York dressed up as Santa and delivered the last of the Christmas packages (unfortunately not his own!)


Well the good news is that there are no transfers here for Elder Dower and I! I am really excited because we actually get along very well. He is a good missionary and is progressing a ton. I am so glad to be with him and have the chance to share my example with him and maybe help him to be better. 

This Christmas was very good but my last [in MTC] was still much better. We spent a lot of time with the members and well of course SKYPEing with the family! One of the best parts. I absolutely loved it. One of the best parts also was this Saturday. All of the missionaries here in Punta Arenas went to the plaza in the center of the city and we all drew the Plan of Salvation with chalk. Elder Jensen had the idea from his mom who saw missionaries in New York doing it. It turned out great. We taught like 8 legitimate lessons with people and planted so many seeds and found new investigators. I will send some pictures attached. 


Elder York and Elder Dower in Punta Arenas with their
plan of salvation chalk images.


I am so proud to be a missionary. Being a missionary I have the chance to help people to learn more about God and our Savior Jesus Christ. I also have had the chance to come to know our Savior on a more personal level that is very sacred to me. I love him so much. He is my Lord and my King. I have made a promise to always serve him and others. I plan to share the Gospel the rest of my life, for all of my life. All I do and want will be to edify and build up this Church which is the church of Christ. 

I love you all so much and can´t wait until the next Christmas. I will be home by then but won´t want to come home.. Well until next week.

Jacob 6:12 "O be wise; what can I say more?"

Elder York


We were able to Skype with Elder York on Christmas day. It was amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment