Monday, October 7, 2013

Don´t look back... Or get turned to salt!!

This conference session has been just awesome. Listening to the Prophet of the whole Earth is just the greatest thing in the world. I learned so much and like always received answers to my prayers. My favorite talk was by Elder Dube. Don't look back. At times we can't move on because we feel that we have sinned and we are like that forever. We must have faith on the Atonement of Christ and remember just like the Lord has said. "He who has repented of his sins, I the Lord, will remember them no more." I love that scripture in the Doctrine and Covenants so much. I have seen that in my life and I know that we can't look back on our past problems. We can only look forward and continue on. I know that this Church is true. I can't say it enough. I know that we all will make mistakes but it doesn't matter what the mistake is, the only thing that matters is what we do to correct it. 

I would get down on myself a lot and beat up on myself for what I have done. I have learned that we are not listening to the Holy Ghost when we do that and are in a way rejecting the Atonement in our lives. I know that our Savior suffered and died for me and my sins so that he could know how to help me in this life to return to live with him. I know he blesses us with trials and gives us weaknesses so that if we are humble, he will make them strong. Ether 12:27.

This week has been interesting. We have been working a lot and doing our absolute best to complete with our objective. We work all day and some times we only find 2 people that will even talk to us. Being a missionary is hard but it is worth it. I love being here and I know that I can do this. The mission is changing my life for the good. I love it!! I can't believe that TYLER KNIGHTON WAS BAPTIZED!! I really want his email if someone can get it for me!! 

Well don't ever look back. Don't ever think you are lost or without help. Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, and let him work miracles in your lives. I know he will and that he loves us. Lose yourselves in the service of others and you will be blessed. I love you so so much. Take care and Follow the Lord.

Elder York

No comments:

Post a Comment