Monday, September 9, 2013

What a week!


Well right now all of the roads are flooded with water and it is like 4 degrees outside with rain. Wow can you say what a fun mission Elder York has 5 times fast? Well I honestly love it and am doing just awesome. I am loving every second of the mission and doing my absolute best. It is a ton of fun and I wish I had more time in the day to work. The only time I have time to stop and think is when I am waking up and going to bed haha. Time is going by so fast that it is kind of stressing me out. I have less and less time to work... Lots of prayers for slower time haha. 

There are so many blessings that come from Missionary work. We are going and bringing our brothers and sisters to our Heavenly Father. We also must experience opposition like joy and sadness. I am feeling more joy than ever while being a missionary and it is just the best decision of my life. I wish I could be a missionary for longer haha. 

This Church truly brings blessings to families. I have seen peoples lives change because of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. When true doctrine understood, attitudes change. I have seen so much joy brought to peoples lives. I could spend all day just writing about the blessings I have seen. 

If I were to write or say one thing it is that I know this church is true. I know that we must literally follow the example of Jesus Christ and follow him in everything he does. I have almost finished reading the entire bible. I have read through the Book of Mormon 2 and am working on it for my 3rd time on the mission. God loves us and that is why he calls a Prophet. Thomas S. Monson has been called of God to be his Prophet and his mouthpiece here on earth. Only through this Church can we make covenants to return to live with our Father in Heaven. I wish that every single person I talk to would pray to know our message is true. I know it is true and I love this Gospel and Church. THis Church is the same Church that Jesus Christ Established. 

I love you all so much. I pray for you and pray you all will have missionary opportunities. Keep on being the best you can be and remember there is an Elder in Chile who loves You!

Elder York

No comments:

Post a Comment