Monday, August 26, 2013

Greatest Family and Friends Ever!


I am so grateful to have all of you as friends and family. 

So first off I have two great and grand things..

1. I can now write whoever I want in emails! No more restrictions to two no more. 

2. I am expecting a son. In the mission when you are going to train a new missionary he is called your son. SO here in the mission I am a father. This wednesday I am headed into Osorno to go pick up Elder Holt from Lehi Utah. This is going to be so awesome!!! 

This week has been awesome!! We had a baptism and that just made the sector explode and the members are just loving us and killing us with food and shirts and so many things haha. I am so grateful to be able to stay here for 3 more months secure. 

Hey so this September is the independence of Chile. The 18 of Sep is just like our 4th of july so I know a Sister Missionary who is in Texas who has a mission President who is Chileno. You should throw him a surprise party!!

My mind is everywhere right now so sorry the email is a little crazy. 

This week there has been so much.. Cold, snow, and well surprises!! I love being a missionary. The Church is true! 

I love you all!

Elder York

No comments:

Post a Comment